New Balance Minimus MX20 Minimalist Running Shoes Reviews
Minimalist Running Shoes Reviews has rated the New Balance Minimus MX20 as versatile cross training shoes with technical advancement and elegant look. It can be worn with or without socks and is specifically designed to improve the barefoot gym training and circuit workout performance.
The deliberate lace placement and collar design of the New Balance Minimus training shoes ensure to keep your ankle stabilized in an ideal position. This revolutionary athletic footwear offers extreme flexibility and protection across a spectrum of activity from barefoot running to traditional running shoe.
1) Uses Injection Molded EVA(IMEVA) foam in midsole for firm grip yet provides flexible cushioning.
2) A lightweight comfort is provided by upper synthetic/Mesh.
3) Uses rubber insets on outsole, another lightweight enhancement for optimal trction.
4) An antimicrobial treatment is applied on the foot bed as protective measure.
5) Uses a no-sew material, welded seams to prevent chafing and it also reduces weight.
6) The padded collars and foam pads cushioning around the ankle provides a tight fit and snug slipper feel.
7) The available trainer shoe colors-Black + red.
- 4mm drop from heel to toe of the New Balance minimus crossfit shoe offers great comfort and support for neutral runners.
- Lightweight mesh offers great breathability and flexibility for cross lifting, squatting and heavy workouts.
- Odor resistant capacity makes it a unique and ideal training shoe.
- Highly durable with stylish look and perfectly fits like a slipper.
- Protective and versatile feature that greatly enhances the barefoot-caliber performance in the gym.
- Extremely comfortable for gym workout and light running.
- Often worn with socks decreases the life of the New Balance Minimus MX20 cross trainer shoe. For best result and comfort use them without socks.
- If wearing socks is essential for crossfit workout, then it is recommended to order a half-size larger trainer shoe.
New Balance Minimus MX20 Minimalist Running Shoes Reviews: 5/5